Are you passionate about healthcare, working with the elderly, and are ready to start your career with a dedicated healthcare team?
Helps our resident maintain a happy and independent lifestyle through various activities in a friendly and respectful manner.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of basic mathematics
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to move quickly, safely, and remain calm in case of an emergency.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure all inspections are finalized.
• File paperwork and reports as needed.
• Communicate with various parties as needed.
• Visit residents and communicate with families as needed
•Complete assessments and data entry as needed.
• Handle various actions, such as disciplinary and coaching, for employees as needed.
• Maintain monthly schedule, orientation schedules, and staffing needs.
• Complete activity calendar.
Employee Benefits include:
Employee Recognition on birthdays and anniversaries
Employee of the Month and more!
Full healthcare package and 401k for fulltime employees.
If you are looking for a caring place to work, apply online today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!