Civitas Senior Living specializes in Senior Housing Operations and is recruiting a passionate Memory Care Coordinator for their community Clear Fork Assisted Living located in Willow Park, TX. We are excited to invite candidates to apply for this innovative, dynamic, and clinical leadership role!
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of basic mathematics
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to move quickly, safely, and remain calm in case of an emergency.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and distributing activity calendars for many different ability levels.
• Values and encourages team members, families, and residents.
• Develops a variety programs, groups, outings, and decorates the common area for numerous events.
• Keeps record of and maintains supplies and budget
• Holds various meetings and trainings for families and groups.
• Various other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
• Excellent customer service
Employee Benefits include:
• Employee Recognition on birthdays and anniversaries
• Employee of the Month and more!
• Full health-care package and 401k for full-time employees.
If you are looking for a caring place to work, apply on-line today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!