Clear Fork Assisted Living is currently looking to add a Medication Aide / Caregiver to our team!
As a Medication Aide / Caregiver the ideal candidate will be able to provide respectful, friendly and cost effective quality care to our residents in their actives of daily living (ADL’S) while striving to help our residents maintain an independent lifestyle.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Ability to see and hear (with or without restriction)
• Must practice and promote the communities guidelines, Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Values, and Concepts.
• Effective Communication.
• Ability to count and to use a calculator to calculate simple math concepts.
• Ability to use telephone including intercom system.
• Ability to use a pager and smart phone.
• May need to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs (i.e. boxes, picking up resident with help from another staff member, assist with resident showers or picking up laundry baskets).
• Ability to push/pull (i.e. med cart, meal cart, tables, chairs, with residents in, laundry cart, wheelchairs and sweep).
Essential Job Functions:
• Medication Supervision
• Medication Re-Order Responsibilities
• Shower Assistance
• Escorting Residents to Activities
• Report Health Status Concerns
• Meal Prep / Tray Service / Service of Meals
• Laundry Service
• Light Housekeeping and Trash collection
• Assist with Activities
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
• Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations regarding residents’ rights.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!