Clear Fork Assisted Living & Memory Care located in Willow Park, TX is looking for a caring and passionate Part Time Evening and Weekend Receptionist who will greet all guests in a friendly, warm and welcoming manner, in person or via the telephone.
The Receptionist is responsible for coordinating office functions for the Community and providing assistance to the Executive Director.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
• Experience as receptionist in healthc• are setting preferred.
• High level of ability in effective and succinct communication, written and oral with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
• Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
• Practice and promote Civitas Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
• Working knowledge of computers including Excel, Word, and MS Office is required.
• Must possess mathematical skills, strong organization skills and be detailed oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to follow through with complex and detailed projects to completion.
• Ability to represent the Community in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff.
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must meet all health requirements.
• Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential job functions), with or without reasonable accommodation.
Essential functions include but are not limited too:
• Answer the telephone, transfer calls, take and deliver accurate messages, following Civitas Senior Living customer service protocol.
• Greet guests who come in the door to tour, visit a resident or complete other business concerns.
• Distribute all resident mail. Open and distribute all office mail.
• Enter new residents and create tray cards from the Ben E Keith Menu system
• Develop or photocopy documents and forms as requested.
• Assist with the maintenance of files by keeping them updated with new or revised forms.
• Be available at all times to administer to the support residents daily business needs such as copy work, postage, etc.
• Maintain the lobby area in a clean and uncluttered manner.
• Accept resident payments record on cash log, and ensure timely and accurate entry onto the resident’s account. Balance cash log with posting journal and send information to home office.
• Collect in a timely manner private, Medicaid, and other balances owed to the Company by the residents. Develop and implement collection plans as needed, to deal with collection issues that cannot be immediately resolved.
• Collect new resident information as well as all resident changes. .
• Enter rate changes and verify accuracy of all charges on residents’ account.
• Maintain records and schedules of respite care residents, ensures files are complete according to company standards and state regulations.
If you are interested , please apply on-line! We look forward to talking with you soon!